View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 05:53 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Alaia

Originally Posted by Impurrfect View Post
I agree with Jody...call 911 and then let HIM deal with it.

I'm a recovering addict, and I, too, threatened to kill myself if I didn't get what I wanted.

He's already been through detox, right? How do you know if he's going to "get it" THIS time? Do you really want to be manipulated and lied to any more?

He will find somewhere to go...we always do. He is an adult, and what he does is NOT your responsibility.

Focus on you, and let him find his own way.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Thanks. Yes, he has been to detox at least 4 times I know of and he went to rehab in florida in the the summer of '07 for 3 months. He can't stay clean. I was so close to dropping him off but he wouldn't get out of the car, and of course at the point I was crying and didn't know what to do. I need him out of my life. I need him to leave as soon as possible and when i go home today and he still has no where to go I gotta make him leave. It's gonna hurt bad, but I can't keep doing this. I have no feelings for him anymore because I am so sick of the lies and the hurt. I need to step out of my fantasy where he stays clean and we get married and live happily ever after.