View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Stubborn1
Ph.D in insanity!!

Oh my. Thats why addiction is a sickness and it makes those around them sick.

When you are done dealing with the addiction then you will step away from it. You chose to make every choice so far so you have no one to blame but yourself. Have you had enough yet?

I understand he's your son. My mother had to do this with my brother and there are only two doors to go through. The sobriety door.......or deaths door. I know it's not something you want to face but he needs to choose one all by himself. As long as there is one enabler he will continue, when he runs out then he will make a choice.
How would you feel if I told you that you could be prolonging his chances of sobriety?

It's easy to pass a test at a moments notice.

My brother was a heroin addict and because he had a prescription for codience he was fine because morphin broke down into codiene within 24 hours. He knew they could only test him within certain hours.

You think you are smart........he's smarter and any addict he is around teaches him new and improved ways.

If you want to stop messing up your life then get that car away from him for good. Get rid of the old one and start a new life. Start grieving for your son because that is a long process and it will help with whatever he choses to do. It's time to let go and let god.......

When did the children become the parents?