View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:17 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Live

Good gravy, Charlie Brown! okay, i was swearing like a sailor reading this thread.

I just get UPSET. Why can't I say that I am an agnostic and others not understand that I do have a belief system and that is what it is called?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell what is going to happen when I die......any usable organs are donated, then my body goes to science research and they burn up what they didn't want or use and dispose of it legally.

I get upset at the proselytizing. Religious and Approved Group. I can't say what I really mean by that last euphenism. That pees me off too.

Best off staying down in the basement of mental health where I belong, knowing that my disease is never going to be removed and we all are on DRUGS.

I tried to explain earlier this week that without my drugs I will die. And it seems that some would rather have me "clean and sober" which would quickly result in my hospitalization and if I remained drug free I would die. DIE. Which arrangements I have made as mentioned above, but I would like to live and with some quality of life for awhile.

I qualify due to a crack addicted stepson for the families groups but I visit only rarely because of these issues.............religious and approved group.

The first time I have vented about all this in a very long time.

sorry, if I hijacked.