Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:46 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
nevergivingup
President

Rita - I missed you too! Glad to hear that you're doing well! And, surviving the storms! Yes, my new (not so new anymore ) car..... actually it got in an accident. I was rear ended on the way to a client. They had to replace the whole back of it. I had my seat belt on and wasn't hurt... just inconvienced. My poor car! 7 grandkids is just fantastic. I just found out that I'm gonna be an Aunt! My brother is having his first child. I just love kids!

Jwife - Glad to here about hubby's sobriety! More glad to hear that you're doing well. One day at a time.... right!?!?

rahsue - Not quite under control, but I'm just dealing with what I can deal with and letting the rest go. How many grandkids do you have now?

jewelz - I love your little cuties! They always look like they're having so much fun! I've missed you guys soo much!

cmc - Julio's the bottle cap collector. Still at it. Just wish I knew where he kept them. Congrats on your son's wedding! I wish you were my MIL! That would be so much fun! Thank you for the prayers. I was thinking about going back to meetings, but just don't see how I can fit them in at this point. Maybe every other week. We'll see.

Okay, here's today's update... ugh! Well, I updated Jay's school as to what was going on. The principal called me and asked me to write a letter and send it in and send them a copy of the court order. They said they'll flag him and let all the teachers and staff know not to let him in the building and not to let him take Jay under any circumstances.

Tim's sister called tonight. Apparently his insurance will not pay for the 28 day program. So guess what!?! He's coming home tomorrow. I feel like I've seen this episode before. So, she asked me if I wanted Jay to have a visit with Tim this weekend. I told her that I wanted all visits to be supervised for a loooooong time. She agreed and offer to supervise. I also told her that she's projecting a bit... he was in detox for a big 4 days and is now coming home. And, as much as he says he wants to stay clean while strapped to a bed, it's not likely that he'll be clean for too long after he gets out. Also, that she should probably wait to see how he is before she starts making plans. That, he'll likely be very emotional and probably won't want to see Jay. So, basically.... no! How about he gets some of his stuff together, helps himself a bit and then tries to screw up his son's life again. I'm a little bitter today. I'll be better tomorrow! LOL! She also said that it would be okay for me to come there. I told her, I seriously doubt that he'll want to see me.... I'm the one person who doesn't buy his bs and the one person who has a history of going through this with him. And, that I thought she was likely putting too much pressure on him and herself. I'm gonna stop answering the phone!!!!!!!!