Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
cmc

Hello there friend! Sorry you had a scare- but then how wonderful it was a false alarm.
It's great to see you back- I was just reading some old posts a couple of days ago, saw your pic, & was hoping to hear from you and here you are!

You sound good to me and I agree with Hangin' that you will know what to do each step of the way.

A new kitty? Hmmm how are the the other two? Remember that one of them really belongs to me. Which one, I forget! (Julio or Carlos...the bottle cap thief?)

I'm doing well. My AS finished with the boot camp program and halfway house transition before moving out on his own. He has a good steady job and was just married last May! We love our new DIL- They live near her college in an apt which is a stone's throw from where he works. He's been clean about two and a half years.

I'm back to attending Al-Anon on a regular basis and am loving it... because I'm a cast iron codie!

It's so nice to hear from you...and I'm sorry for all your troubles; but will be saying some prayers for all that you are facing.