Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 05:53 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
nevergivingup
President

Greet... I'm sooo glad to hear that you're doing well. And that your daughter is doing well and you're able to enjoy some time with her. We barely got hit by Hanna. We're on Long Island and it hit the coast really bad, but we're more inland and barely saw anything more then a rainstorm.... thank goodness.

Awe... ANN!!!! I've missed you so much. I know we're had this conversation before, but you've been so inspirational to me and I keep all that I've learned from you tucked away to help me make it through each day! Hope you're doing well and little Toby too! BTW, we got a new kitty. He's 12 weeks old now. His name is Rocco! I couldn't resist!

Elana... You definitely sound like you're keeping yourself busy! Woo girl! You've got alot going on. Yes, pets are so much better then men! LOL! Thank you soo much for all your kind words. There's been many nights when I sit up and just think about everyone here and how much I truly appreciate all the support, love and help they gave me over the years. I miss you and will definitely keep you in my prayers.

Okay, so I have a new question.... or 2. I plan on calling the lawyer tomorrow. Not to cause any problems, but just to get advise as to how to proceed. If you all remember, I had taken him to court with the purpose of getting everything set up so that if he relapsed there would be consequences. Part of that, was the the child support agreement which states that if he does not pay (I can't remember for how long) that a warrant would be put out for his arrest. Not sure what to do about that. I have no intentions of recinding the plan, but I'm not sure whether or not I should tell him or his family as I don't think they're aware of this.

My next thing, that I've been thinking about and will bring up to the lawyer, is how to proceed from here. What happens with the visitations? When is it safe to start again? Do we go back to supervised? Etc.

My last thing is..... I've just been thinking about what to say to him when he calls. I know he can't call for a couple of days, so I have some time to think about it. But, if anyone has any suggestions as to how to handle myself, I'd appreciate it!

Lots of love to all!
Corine