View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:03 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
marle

Thanks guys. I do feel better this morning. She saw him last night after work, but she was home at the time she told me she would be. We talked a bit and then went to bed. I have been open about my feelings about him. I have set boundaries. He must pick her up and drop her off. She is not allowed to drive my car to his place. I will not have contact with him and believe me she understands that part really well. I do pray for him because he has his daughters living with him again. Their mom now has a big drug problem and those girls have been handed back and forth too many times. His oldest is living with her stepfather because her dad has too many rules, so I think that ex-abf will get a little taste of his own medicine with that one. Also I realize that it could be Megan that relapses while he stays clean. We just never know what will happen. I was laying in bed last night and thinking about the year before Megan went to rehab and how I only saw her 3 times. I was thinking "How did I make it through that time" and then I remembered that I did it "One day at a time" and that helped me to realize that I can get through anything if I take it day by day. Hugs, Marle