View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
maddie82

when he comes home...

i recently came back after months away because i foolishly thought that 6 mos. clean meant over forever...boy, was i wrong. he got high once, things were ok for the next few days and now he is out getting high again.

while i was getting ready for class this morning he got a text message (this was around 7am-about 7 hrs before he gets up for work) asking if he wanted to get high tonight. he was still asleep and I wanted to call the guy back and scream at him but i went to school and let it be knowing that i cant control what he does (but erasing the message anyway) . for happy hour, i went out with my girlfriends to take my mind off of it but he just kept texting me like he was rubbing it in my face. even though i was saying nothing to him, it was like he wanted me to know what he was doing and make me feel like it was my fault. Now he knows that I know and I am home and he is not.

my question is what should i do when he gets home? should I pretend like i dont know what he was doing? should I be nice and pretend like everything is fine? should i pretend to be asleep? should i act cold and uncaring? what sends the best message? I am so hurt and angry I wish i could just hit him with a baseball bat when he walks in