View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Trying_in_Texas

What do you LIKE about yourself?

I know a lot of times we in these forums spend a lot of time analyzing what is "wrong" with us and with labelling ourselves and our habits and all the things we can't do well enough... so what are a few things you LIKE about yourself today? It can be anything. I'll start.

1. I like it that I am responsible for myself in this world - that I always have a job, and pay my bills, maintain my house, get my car serviced, etc. (and all by myself).

2. I like it that I am personable when I set my mind to it - I am pleasant to be around, and I don't make people feel uncomfortable or like they have to "measure up" to anything on a friend-to-friend level. And I'm not a wallflower like I used to be.

3. I like it that I am loyal - all my friends and family know they can count on me to be there for them when they need me.

4. I like it that I am creative - I'm really happy with all the cool things I've done to my house, and I like the way I dress and put things together in a unique way on a regular basis.

5. I like it that I am an animal lover - that makes me feel good.

Now someone else go!