View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 08:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BlvninGod
Peace Hope Love

Repeating my own insanity

Geez, why do i continue to put up with this crap. He's supposed to be sober; but just because people go to one meeting a week doesn't mena they are working a program.

I am really trying to get stronger in faith. In March he bought a harley - becuase he thought he deserved it - i got a card for my birthday (which was alson on mothers day) daying sorry he didn't get me a gift - his priorities were a little screwed up. Then i get yelled at regularly for parking to close to the garage and he can't get his bike in and out of the garage.

I am so deep in anger and resentment I need some rock solid directions on how to get out of this funk. I keep saying I won't give him my serenity - but my actions don't back up my words. This recession has me scared - can I make it on my own? Will my adult son's ever speak to me again if i walk? i just want a simple, quiet little peaceful life.

why does that seem so difficult? my own anger and resentments of the past even get in my own way. Any words of wisdom would be gratefully appreciated. God Bless / M