View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 01:11 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
steve11694

Please describe the "guy" you would like to meet.

Originally Posted by Babyo622 View Post
Sorry, for this thread but I am angry and hurt here……..It is funny I read all these threads about how once someone leaves their EXAL that their life is so much better. Well it is about a year for me and LIFE SUCKS! Yeah maybe the constant worrying about my exAL behaviors is gone but all the pain still remains. It may let up somewhat but all the memories and the pain is still very much alive. In addition, I have done everything to get rid of this pain and to move on. Nevertheless, it still haunts my heart. Now I feel cold and bitter inside and I don’t even want to find someone new.…I did try and this new man I have been seeing just revealed that he takes anti-depressants since the age of 13 for a chemical imbalance…… I do not want to see him anymore…..I am sick of people who are so sick in the head…….

I never felt this way ever ever before, not after anyone I have ever dated or broke up with. I never hated life or had the feeling of not wanting a new relationship. Therefore, I ask where are all the NORMAL MEN!!!! So that my life can truly move in the direction that I want it go. I want kids/marriage etc….and at this rate with all these messed up people out there in the dating world I will never have a family………