View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 03:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by TTOSBT View Post
Serioulsy Done?
Crap, I NEVER lost my stash
Do you live in a rough area? Aaahhh, just looked at your profile, Hollywood, that would explain it.

Nope, live in the Hollywood Hills actually. Rent in my area is $2000-$3500
for 2-3 bedrooms and there are still bags, but meth is in all neighborhoods.
Goes to show you, it doesn't distinguish who gets hooked on it.

When I found the bag at Nordstroms I had been clean I don't know maybe 8 months, and I thought I was dreaming, my heart almost stopped. And that mall is an outdoor nice, RICH mall.

I agree, I never lost my stash. I've never found a bag as FULL as I did at Nordstroms but I have found half full ones, especially after the weekends, people party, get drunk, loaded, walking and drop their stashes, happens often, or are doing lines while they are going on the way to the clubs, and drop the bags.....]

[[I was so mad about the bag at Nordstroms, I almost didn't do it, I told my therapist about it, kept it in my keychain for a long time, then in my drawer, then my therapist went on vacation, and I gave in..... :/]] STUPID... is as stupid does...

Crazy...... hu..... I used to always stop and pick them up, (I see them when I am jogging,) and tortue myself, cry, make my heart stop, but now I keep running, and let my heart smile å bit...... lol