View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 12:04 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Abundance

Originally Posted by Chino View Post
When our kids were in school I used to tell them to use the bus ride home to let go of any negativity. That when they walked in the door, remember they were at HOME, not school. They did a really good job of it, same with us and work.

The addiction had to find another place to live.
Chino..... that is great ESH!!! My oldest is riding his bike to school for the first time today (5th grade) - and they both have been doing olympic swimming training (creative play) - and lots of break dancing! All three of us have been dancing together so much.... just releasing all this energy. It is healing.

My oldest who is 10 has seen 10 DMB shows..... he loves them almost more than I do. Anywho.... in rememberance of Leroi and in celebration of his life.... we all danced around the living room together sharing love to a song. And we said a prayer for Leroi and his family. Earlier, my oldest asked if it was unhealthy to be listening to DMB at a time like this - and I responded "no"... that it's giving our respects to him.

THAT is what our home is made of! We have a love energy field - and addiction WILL destroy it! Lets say... I am an almighty woman who can find serenity in it... fine. However, my boys - are not deserving of being put in such the situation to begin with. ME - I'm an adult - FINE - it's my choice. But it's not their choice. It would in the end be their choice to seek help to put their head around it when they are adults. WHY in the world would I set them up for that???????

He can't see that....... I can say that until I'm blue in the face....... but he does not get that!

NO ..... is a complete sentence. End of story.