Old 08-14-2008, 05:27 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
beegee

Sometimes when money is a problem a therapist is out of the question. So as hard as it is you have to start thinking of positive things about you, your life. It may seem bleak right now, I know I am still very unsettled inside about things my ad sold or stold from me. I know I will never be in a comfortable position again financially infact there are days with little food here also.
But if I cry it does no good,I still cry but not as much as I want. I try to be hopeful for myself first and things always have a way of working out. If I have gone through what I have and made it I can get through this. There are programs that will train you for jobs because it happens to women all the time. Suddenly they have to go out and earn a living.You need to look around what your state offers. And like above someone said take one good thing a day and think about it and think positive, you will be amazed how different your day will be when you reflect good things. It's like having your hair done as to having it a mess, you always feel good when your hair is nice or your dressed nice. Having good feelings will do the same. I mean it doesn't happen over night but you have to work at it a little at a time, day by day.