Thread: I am so angry
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 09:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Silverberry1331
Looking for the silver lining

Angry I am so angry

Well, we are just a couple of weeks away from the AH moving out. As the days count down, I am suddenly finding myself REALLY angry and with very little compassion for him or his situation. He plays the little boy role at the moment, and acts like he is lost and helpless.

Every time I bring up to him that his reasons for wanting to stay have nothing to do with our relationship or love, but strictly because he is screwed if he leaves, he never argues. I am suddenly ticked off at his lack of concern regarding me carrying the house entirely on my own...I am ticked off that he just can't say, "you know, you don't want me here, so I am just going to go early." I am ticked off that he has not done one damn thing to pack yet...except when he dramatically decided to pull out his duffle bags to simulate packing (not a coincidence he did it on my birthday)...The manipulative behavior, the lies....I am so sick of it. I am also angry that I may come home from the weekend he is suppose to move out, and still find him there...(I am going away for the weekend when he moves out).

I never thought I would ever feel this way. I almost can't stand to look in his direction. How can one go from being so in love to such disgust in a matter of weeks? Is this a normal response? Any suggestions on how I can maintain during these next few weeks? Aside from...