View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:14 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
stillsearching

Thanks you guys, I think the reason I am able to stick with it now is because of all the years of lies and manipulations in the past, the I will cut back, the I want to stay togethers, but all along keeping up the same crappy behavior, I don't feel sorry for him now, he did this, not me, for years I begged, pleaded cried for him to get help, I was always told screw you, well not this time. For years I was the one who sat home and took care of the children while he went out, each and every time he left, I would ask him to please stay home with us so we could have family time....each and every time he left....so now when it could cost him his job, he wants me to stop everything else?? I think not, everything that is going on now is because of his actions, not mine. Also since the divorce is started all the assests are frozen, he wanted money to pay for a attorney...well it isn't going come out of the joint money...figure it out, that ticked him off, but in my opinion he needs to feel the FULL effect of what HE caused and live with it....