View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 09:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
smiley70

Thank you "roxied" I plan to stay and like I mentioned will look into those meetings. My problem is I live out in the country... small town & takes me atleast an hour to get into the major cities. The nearest town is very small & doesn't have that kind of help.

Since this morning when I wrote the last post, my hubby's been contacting my mother wanting to know about me & what I say about the whole situation. Guess he thinks that
I'm gonna take him back again, but I'm not. I know by now he's probably taking it really hard cuz we've had no direct contact since he was arrested. He told my mother that he can't come by the house until I remove the protective order which I have no intentions of removing. I'm proud of myself that atleast I packed all his stuff & out it went. Well thanks for the support. It's really hard though. I try not to think too much about him cuz then I start remember'n all the memories & I start getting all emotional cuz I start to miss him. I don't know why this had to happen to him (the drug abuse), he used to be a good man & now he'll never be the same.... ever. I miss him around, but I'm never going back to him.... just hope God continues to give me the strength to do so. The other sad thing about it is starting all over again w/ everything especially being single. I always hanged in there cuz I didn't want to be single & doing all the single dating stuff.... I dread that. I hate this & I hate him for abandoning us this way.