View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Unhappy Had A Big Arguement With My Father

I am so upset. My ex called my dad about hiring a lawyer for my AS. My ex told my dad he was going to try & get him a public defender even though my AS wants them to hire a lawyer. He told me my parents had been considering hiring him a lawyer. My ex was surprised to think I didn't know. Of course they never told me. I flipped out & told my parents if they help him anymore I would never speak to them again. My dad went off on me & yelled that I forget all the help I got etc etc. I never in my life did the kinds of things my AS has done.
Now I feel terrible. To hear my dad & mom get that upset at 88 is horrible. I just cannot believe after all my AS has done to them they would even consider it. They had told me this time they were really done.
I am sick over this. I printed out the post " Let Me Fall " & mailed it to them......not that I think it will really do any good but I know I tried.
I guess my AS will never have a chance at getting better until they are gone. Lord I feel terrible for even saying or thinking that but I fear its true.
I am so sad...........his addiction is hurting our family so badly.