Thread: vent...
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 06:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
littlebird77

vent...

He took himself out of rehab last weekend early. Apparently there was a man who had AIDS in the facility, got very angry with another guy, cut his hand with a butter knife and tried to stick his hand in the other guys mouth... He said it was more like a jail then a rehab with all the fights... Honestly I could understand this... He went to a meeting right when he got out. I was so proud that day... a few days later and he had not gone to another meeting. He says he will when he feels better. I told him, going to meetings will make you feel better... I live in a city and he was playing handball in the park. He then tells me that there is no dope in my area, that all the kids are selling coke and pot now-a-days... I got so upset. Why is he talking to people about drugs? He tells me it's becasue that is all there is at the parks, a bunch of drug addicts... I told him that he is going to slip soon... No meetings, no sponsor, and now talking to drug dealers... It's just a matter of time... He went home to his mom's, and I asked for my keys back.... I just don't trust him.... I believe when he tells me he has not used. I really do.... Another thing that bothers me is that all he talks about is drugs, drugs and his addiction... I am tried of it. I tell him, I really don't want to hear so much talk about drugs, that is why he needs a sponsor and go to meetings. Talk to people who will listen.... He says I don't understand and that I walk around like I am better then him... He says I am not being supportive.