View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

(((Rozie)))

I remember so well the very moment I pulled my car off the road (after going to a crack house to try and rescue my son), in tears sobbing I said a prayer saying "I can't do this anymore God, it's just not working and I cannot do one more day of it...he's all Yours" and I remember a sense of immediate relief, as if God were saying back to me "It's about time, girl, don't worry, your son has always been in My care.

Rozie, people ask me how I do it, how I live with my son missing for 4 years now and yet live a good, happy life seeing the beauty in each day. All I can tell anyone is that I don't do it alone, God walks with me and my son each day and my faith in all that lets me live my life as God intended, free from fear and in peace.

God's walking with you and your son too, you already know that, but just for today please know that I'm walking with you too and sharing my light until yours shines more brightly.

Love you Rozie, take a moment this morning and just look at the world as I do, listen to the birds, smell the summer air, and know that everything is unfolding as planned.

Huge Mom to Mom Hugs