View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 05:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
HoopNinja

Sorry--I am new to the lingo to--it was an NA meeting. There are no Naranon meetings where we live. A friend suggested I go to Alanon instead.

Kitty yes I did do the drive-by and saw our van so he was there. . .or at least parked in their lot. I am going to try not to do that again. I need to read the 12 steps and start working on myself. He can work on himself.

He has already tried to go down the road of saying it was my fault and that was pretty unsuccessful. He uses marijuana and drinks and came home last night from the meeting and had a beer and a margarita. So I think he will do what he has done in the past-switch one for the other--instead of living sober.

He was very cranky this morning and this afternoon when I got home from work...which I took as a good sign as far as him not getting high during the day and having to actually be there with our 2 kids all day.

Tonight he is going to the place to work where he gets high all the time. I have told him more times than I can remember that he needs to dump the job--but of course he says we need the money--but if he wanted to he could find a way to replace it easy enough.