View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 08:51 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
GiveLove

Originally Posted by Rancorous View Post
Thank you all. I know I shouldn't be this angry over her beliefs and its not really the beliefs themselves, though they aren't my cup of tea, but the way she has crossed the line to where she tries to hurt me with them, it just gets emotionally exhausting to deal with. To answer Lizw's question, unfortunately, she is the one who owns the house, however, at the moment, i'm the only person with a paying job of any kind. I'm currently trying to get out of the entire situation as soon as possible. I am in the position where I kind of feel uncomfortable telling her to leave me alone outright since its technically her house.
Hi Rancorous,

I know how you feel......and I'm sorry, I wasn't aware she was being abusive. I thought she was just being stupid (and it's not a crime to be stupid.....yet)

Planning to get out of the situation asap sounds like a good way to go. Life's too short to be stuck in such a place. Keep your eye on the prize and get out of there when you can. What keeps you there, by the way? Since you're the one with the paying job, and since St. Joe has it all well in hand , what makes it so you have to stay?

Ginger's right too.....there are infinite halfway steps between being, well, rancorous (smile) and being 100% subservient. Maybe you can find a way to express your feelings that relieve some of the pressure inside you.

You could also become a buddhist, like me. All my relatives steer clear of me...they think I worship cows or something.