View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 03:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
marle

Megan used our address but she put down 1 for how many people are living there. We can't take her as a deduction and she has no income. She is still living at the halfway house so I see it as a technicality. If we could still claim her and her expenses then she would probably still be in college and covered under out insurance and her RX's would be paid for. She will be applying for help with her Seroquel and her Symbicort so that is another form which you need a W-2 for. She does not have one and so needs to contact the number on the form to find out what she should do. Hopefully she will have at least a part-time job by then and will be able to send a paycheck stub or something. Since my husband has been off from work since last August and our income has been cut by 1/2 I would think she would still qualify. They have income limits on the forms and for 3 people it is less than $50,000 a year. We are currently not making that. And her prescriptions including the suboxone would cost us almost $700 a month. Can't do it without giving up the basics like food. Hope that helps. Hugs, Marle