SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - AS is pulling same stuff on his dad...
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 08:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
krhea75
krhea75

AS is pulling same stuff on his dad...

It's been a week since I kicked my AS out and he went to live with his dad. Since then he has come home to his dad's drunk a couple of times, stolen some money from his dad and his dad told him he was kicking him out. He hasn't had the heart to do it yet. Part of me feels relieved and part frustrated. I don't want him living on the street, but at the same time I don't think he will hit a turning point until it is apparent that he has no place to go.

I can't really talk to my ex at this time(long story) because of some conflicts we are having, so I guess I'll just have to let it ride. Like anything I would do would make a difference! There's the codie in me.

I'm praying right now that God is working in this situation and I'm trying to stay out of it. I have only talked to my son once or twice since he's been gone, and it makes me sad sometimes, but relieved as well. I have been trying to stay busy, helping with a church yard sale for a few days, going to movies. Sometimes though i feel a part of my heart is gone, that I can't feel.
I'm surviving though.

My AS did call today and wanted to know if we could do lunch tomorrow. So we'll see. I have offered a couple of times to give him a ride to AA, but he says he's not interested.

krhea