View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:49 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Alaia

I didn't see that. I was taken for $730, plus they all know me because my work has a business account there too. They were very helpful. The police on the other hand really bothered me. I had to go to 3 different police stations because he cashed the checks @ 3 different local branches. Only one community was very helpful. I don't know if I'll ever see my money though. I hope so, but it won't be soon enough to pay my rent. The bank didn't say anything about it possibly be refunded...maybe cause I knew who did it. Idk?

Originally Posted by littlebird77 View Post
Thank you, but I am unsure if you saw my recap. The bank has offered no help in pressing charges. They just refunded me the money. It was not enough money in thier eyes (one-hundred dollars)

NOW... I closed my account with the bank. Need to get a new bank... Need to transfer all my electronic funds into a new account... I need to contact my school loan and have them adjust the accounts... My job needed to adjust thier auto-deposit system... it is just so hard. I am so tired of this...