View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:49 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Selah

I feel like i'm the desperate one now...that even though I've let him go...i have good days and bad days and on bad days I have to hear from him that he still loves me and that he's not getting better and he's not happy with out me. I feel so selfish but I can't help but take it personally...like I wasn't worth it, like I'm still not worth it. Last night after 10 weeks i agree to see him. I should've known when I heard his voice on the phone..that he was high....I didn't wanna be at the bar with him so I agreed to let him come over to talk...do you know he actually took off and left me waiting? took off to some bar ? for hours...until 4:30am I got a phone call..and my stupid butt was still willing to pick him up, was still concerned...he ended up driving a half hour away -- so horrible, I cannot believe the amt of drugs & alcohol he combines and never ever has been in trouble..not arrested, not pulled over, not caught buying at gas stations...not once...and I lose my temper one time? and he continues to throw that in my face..that now I'm considered an angry person, his family agrees. I am angry but I think I deserve to be.