View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 11:50 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

hi faithfull. glad to meet you. so sorry you are having to go through all of this. i will be praying for the both of you. i am a recoverering addict & married to one. i also have some medical problems, not as severe but i do know how manipulative an addict can be. they will try whatever is nessassary to be able to continue down that road of destruction without any resistance.

not the same i know, but my ah controls his mother by threatening her with him going to an awful prison if she don't help him. she has been evicted more times than you can count trying to keep him from stealing for his drugs. she stays sick and stressed and i believe that a lot of the medical issues i face today is a result of living with addiction. i agree with the others and i know that the advice from the others are given out of love for you and your love one. i do agree that maybe it would be beneficial to you and maybe to him if you would at least talk to his doctors. you would not believe the lies i use to come up with while active in my addiction. thats just what addict do. like the others, we care about your addict but we also care about you and wish for you to do the same