View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 05:25 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
sworab

All of us have been where you are or are where you are now. I have had the same symptoms of MS for over 15 years. Only one episode of what they thought was MS and nothing since. MRI showed MS symptoms but I firmly believe it is all stress. I have been diagnosed with that and fibromyalgia as well. Also a stress disorder. We as mothers don't realize what we put our bodies through trying to be everything to our kids since we are all they have. The stress is brutal to our bodies and we keep going.....
There are so many resources out there that can help you if you choose to get out of your situation. I fully understand where you are. I have been living like you for so many years that I have lost count. I have wondered when it is ever going to end. It ends when I have had enough. Just about there. So many people have given you such wonderful advice on here. I have found so much comfort in my spirituality. Something that I can't do without now. When you want out, for you and your kids, lawyers won't matter. You will have had enough. You will just want to move on for you and what is best for your children. We don't realize how much they are affected by our lives. We are so conditioned to keep going and doing and going and doing that we lose track of looking at ourselves and doing what is best for us. I hope that some of this made sense. I hope that you have a good vacation. Do some soul searching and you will know what is the best route for you.