View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 01:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
drainedwife

thank you everyone for your support!!
i do have a few friends that i talk to, but i sometimes feel ab urden to them, always compaining about my problems and being so sad...they rarely call me--i talk to my mom all the time....
someone mentined her moving in...or me living withher--shes in Florida, im in jersey---i dont see how that can happen..i dont want to remove the kids from what they know and he would never let me take them out of state...i think it would be too tramatic for them--my mom doesnt think she can afford to move back to jersey..maybe if a decision is made to divorce, then maybe she would, but it doesnt seem promising.....my sister lives 2 hours away, and she doesnt even call me...she will email me jokes, thats about it.
I used to go to naranon, but the one that i really liked is a little to far away, what with gas prices being so far--it is also during the day and i will start my new job soon, and wont be able to go to that one anyhow...the others are all at night, also tough to get too....but i will look into going...the one around here that i used to go to was just okay--i didnt seem to get that much out of it...and i havent found a good alanon meeting around.. i am on anti-depressants right now, and its a pretty heavy dose---

HOw do i get a life of my own--???? where do i start?? my few friends seem so busy with their own kids and lives....there is never anything to do on the weekends--what do you all do---?? the ones who live with there addicts?

also, i understand that money isnt everything.....im just scared that i wont be able to make it on my own, taking care of the kids---

thanks for all your support--i really really appreciate it!