View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 11:16 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
pjbs55

(((DW)))
I agree money isn't everything. I had money when I was married but was married to a very controlling man who loved to put me down. I also have no self-esteem so I know how it feels. Keep going to the counselor and work on you right now, by doing that it will make you a stronger person. Tell your doctor about how depressed you are and ask them to adjust your meds or to put you on some.
Go to meetings, you will meet people there who know how you are feeling and will give you support and someone to turn to.
But most of all take care of you and your girls. They need to know that they are loved and are safe with you around.
In time you will find the strength to do what you feel you have to, until then talk to whomever you can and tell them you just want some support.
You and I spoke before and I'm willing to get in touch with you again to give you all the support you need.
I do ask that you try to enjoy your vacation with your girls and hopefully your AH will be good to all of you during that time.
Sending you hugs and prayers,