View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 10:11 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

(((hugs drained))). I wasn't tryin to be hard on you. Just help you. I hope you have a wonderful wonderful family vacation with your kids and your husband. I'm not not telling you to do anything or leave anyone, unless you feel ready to do that. But I am encouraging you accept responsibility for your choices and your own life and move on from there. Nothing we do can make other people change, which is why we must focus on changing ourselves.

Boundaries are for us. Not others. They are about what we want in life. If we don't have boundaries, we can't get anywhere. We are just "blowin' in the wind" so to speak.

God bless sweetie. You are in a bad situation doing the best you can with the tools you have available to you. I know that you have the strength within to succeed at what you put your mind to, it's just bringing that strength to the surface. I felt that way once. And personal boundaries, accepting responsility for my life and a plan helped me gain control over my world (no one elses). I firmly belive that the universe strives for balance and that we (me you and everyone) are on a journey. We are exactly where we need to be right now to get to where we are going. Set a destination and you will get there eventually. Do you know where you want to go?

Anyway, have a great holiday ok.