View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:29 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
drainedwife

i understand what all of you are saying..,..i kow from teh outside looking in that i am taking the easy way out..
I also know that it is foolish to act without first researching and doing some ground work, to get ready for what might come next...i need to first find a lawyer who can advise me..i need to make copies of all financials, i need to have a plan..i cant just get up and leave..i have no where to go....
None of you have been in my shoes with my husband.you may have been in like situations, but you do not know him or myself.. I am deeply depressed and feel very very alone...the phone here doesnt ring...i hardly have any friends, I never have anything to do or anywhere to go.....I feel like my world is crumbling , and i dont feel strong enough to take care of my kids as a single parent....
I am extrememly exhausted all the time, and i dont mean from all of this....there is something physically wrong with me..for years i thought i had MS...i found out last year through an MRI that i do not..however, there is still something not quite right..and so i do not think i have the energy to do this by myself..i dont have the physical energy.
Ive been to dr.s and no one has answers for me..it is just something i live with. (ive had other symptoms for 20 years)

This all has added to my low self-esteem. I had a father who abandoned me....also adding to my low self-esteem....I dont know if i am capable of taking on a career and making decent money to take care of my children...... i cannot handle stress very well either....I was doing somewhat better, but now, i feel i am back to square one feeling helpless and hopeless.....believe me , i do not want to be here..but im here nonetheless....i am who i am...i dont know how to be a strong person and take care of myself..ive always worried about money because as my mom being a single mom, we didnt have any....
i hope ive given you a glipse of who i am...A scared indivdual in a horrible situation, with on family to turn to, and no friends who can help.....
Above you say to act now--act and do what??? what do i do????? Just get up, pack my bags and leave????? hire a lawyer with no money to pay him?? what do i do???

Last edited by drainedwife; 06-27-2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: spelling