View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:23 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Abundance

Originally Posted by littlebird77 View Post
i am just wondering about all of this...

you are worried he will commit suicide, and yet he is, it is just a slow one.
you are worried about the drugs being found around the house by the cops, but what about your son finding the drugs?
what if you find your son dead from taking the drugs?

...if he is taking any type of drug that is not within the lines of prescription, then it is abuse.

I found my love unconscious on the stairwell of our apartment building. I called 911... I could care less about if I went to jail, or he went to jail. I do not abuse, no have any medications that would lead to abuse... the courts could drug test me all they want. He was the one nearly dead on the stairs, not me... The doctors told him that if I did not find him, he would have been dead....

Please continue to visit, go to meetings and look at this from the outside in...

If you find him dead, call 911, they will have someone come in to declare the body... You will have to explain to your son in your own way that dad is dead... The body will be taken away were a report will be made and the reason of death will be declared on the certificate.... You will need to find a funeral home, pick a coffin or decide on cremation, and they will help you with the arrangements. You husband will be six feet in the ground and you will try to move on....

OR... You can have an intervention with your husband and leave him if he does not want to get clean.
WOW....... way to describe the reality of how active addiction ENDS.

Thank you.... that was really powerful.