Thread: No coincidence?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 12:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
lilkim

I understand what your doing. A relationship takes time to sever. Your just taking care of the last business. There is no reason why you should have to pay for her to use the van. Nor should your credit take a hit because you got with an addict. You forewarned her what her options were and what would happened. She made her choices. She's a big girl.

I, also understand the irratation of inpoliteness. In their little warped world they can give orders and commands. Remember that's just a joke. They aren't in control of themselves let alone anything else.

To me, if you weren't trying to get out of these mess. You would just keep sniping back and forth. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder. If you liked this you wouldn't have taken her clothes to a 3rd party and taken your van back.

Feel good about how far you've come. You deserve it. You have stepped closer to reclaiming your life. Good for you!!!! I don't understand the other negative post. People do this at their own pace. To me your doing great!!!

Hugs