View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Smile awesome

Hi,

33 days is just gotta feel unreal since your looking back at 26 years so what can i say?! I can just imagine...

We all know depression and run as we may we always get caught up in it again and again. Depression is all about feelings for me and i like to ignore what my head is yelling at me when i feel down, I think it's just great when i feel better so i garden my feelings and let my head float. i won't care what the heck i was thinking when i feel better so why waste my time thinking.

So i talk directly to my feelings like i am talking to an old good friend who is a bit on the dumb side just now cuzz he is feeling like a little kid. When i do that i easily see that i am actually (almost always) angry and scared and that is what is pushing my head around. Letting go of what hurts takes care of the anger as well mostly.

So yeah, i mean i don't talk out loud so often (lol) but i do give my self a break and directly engage my feelings one at a time best i can and let my head wrap around my core and not my outside.

What i get for that is i feel a whole lot better and it cost me nothing. Of course i still have my problems (haha) but feeling bad is way down on the list and that makes the whole thing doable.

Just a another way to go about it...

regards