View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 09:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
chrisea
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
Cagefree,
I like your sig... Got my 2 feet on the ground... life is good.

I have a coffee cup with a dog toasting a marshmallow over a fire. Underneath is the "Life is good" on the other side is "Do what you like. Like what you do." Also have one hanging on cupboard that says "Cap.tain (kap'ten) n. decorative dummy found on boats. See figurehead.

silly teasing me where I was & what I when thru.

betrayal begins to hit you like a Mack truck

in stage 7 I can relate to - you reach a stage of realization that there was nothing you could have done to help or prevent the nightmare that you just lived through. I guess after all, If I didn't go thru it, I would have been home that night I meet him So you get to the point of close the door in the face of the cycle. I found that apathy does work, I just didn't know I was doing it at the time. Really I was exhausted from working 70 - 80 hrs a week. That probably looks like apathy. They want to be able to evoke an emotional response in you. If you don't give them any, then eventually, like Pavlov's dog they figure out the bowl is empty and move on to the next victim. unfortunately this is what happens, happy day for me (he moved on) another pain for some other woman.

I definetly went thru the anger stage, seemed like forever. But started to calm down, when, at least I am not building any more mts of debt... I can't solve them all and soon it will be a few yrs behind me and I can really breathe out...