View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 08:34 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
lovehim001

Unhappy

Good News && Bad News:::

GOOD: Okay so I am still watching the pup!!
& leave for Alaska in about 4 days...

BAD: My b/f may end up in jail, serving his backup time...which adds up to be a year and a freakin' half!!!!!!!!! I don't know if i would keep the dog then or not. I know his dad may, a very slim chance though, keep him. I just hope that whatever happens between my b/f and I, the dog can be kept around in at least one of our lives. I cannot say right now IF this were to happen I wouldn't date others. Because I just don't know. A year and a half is a very long time but we have been together a year. I think that I could maybe focus more on school and just see what happens. I know i wouldn't even be able to date for a while at least!!!!! ....a long while. I just couldn't allow myself to wait! THAT is the only thing!! I couldn't sit around and wait for phone calls, nor put my life on hold for that time. I just don't even know! And this whole year and a half thing just raises even MORE questions for me!!! What if I ended up not even looking to date anyone else and when he gets out he could still be thinking about alcohol!! That would be the end for SUREE! I do KNOWW that answer!!! ha...but oh man this is going to be nuts!!! I find relief though reading people's posts and advice. Also, reading other people's questions and answers! This website ISS amazing!!! Later everyone!