View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 09:56 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
steve11694

Originally Posted by lovehim001 View Post
Today i took my B/F to probation around 2:30 ish and no more than 5 minutes after I dropped him off I got a call from a lady that works there. She informed me that he was going down town. He apparently had violated his probation by not going to one of his meetings with the people that monitor his alcohol machine. I have spoke to him twice today since this incident. He called his house collect...I was still there because of the dog. The pup is staying at my house until we find out if my B/F will be in jail for more than the expected 24-48 hours. I am soo upset because i leave in a little less than a week now!! Thanks again everyone for all the support! I am still feeling the website out, but so far think it is very VERY helpful. See ya!!!
the 3 C's. you;

didnt Cause

cant control it

cant cure it

well, the legal system can control it in that it can certainly impose tough sanctions on alcoholics and incarcerate them if they fail to comply.

they know all too well that an alcoholic can cause injury and/or death to themself and others.

there is no shortage of recovering alc's that are now glad they went to jail/prison as that is what it took to wake them up.