View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
lexusgirl
play the tape all the way thru

You all are so caring and loving people. I'm so blessed to have this place!:ghug2

Ok so, all last night and when I got home today I've been hysterically crying my eyes out, thinking about him, and how this is why I didn't want to step foot into that room with him, as I knew it would be this painful. More painful then anything in my life, although the day his dad took him was just as bad.

I love my son so much, it's just I'm grieving over the child I used to know. He isn't really that close to his dad, in fact his dad doesn't really care about him. I think he has found maybe some closeness with his step mom all this time.

He seemed a little insecure with himself, and as he was talking about himself and his life I could pick up on the fact that he was not very independent or really cared to be, which I found a little odd for a teen at that age.

He is closer to 17 and still does not have his license and doesn't really seem too interested in getting it. I dunno I just got the feeling he wasn't sure what it's like to live like a normal teen. His dad is a VERY fundamentalist christian. He does not allow his kids to watch TV, or listen to the radio. I basically consider the church he is involved in a "cult." It's very extreme.