Thread: True confession
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 01:38 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

(((((stongerwoman))))

As a woman who has large breast and still gets stared at 53 years old hated by women and treated by men like that is all I am I can tell you that being who I am is all I know how to do. I can tell you it was much worse dealing with it before I found my self esteem and my spirit.

My attitude about my body plays a key role if I notice someone noticing my breast there is a place I can go in my own mind and totally blow it out of proportion. I start judging the person who looked at them. One thing I have to accept is that people will notice my breast and believe me people laugh stare and point even now it still doesn't feel good and I have never felt admired by men noticed yes, but, if that is admiration I don't want it. I would never choose a man who is a "breast man".They just seem way too immature to me. I can't understand why a woman would want to be with a man who said their breast weren't big enough thereby giving them a reason to stare at every big pair that passed in front of them either and be disrespected, and then want to take it out on me. Something I occasionally say to a woman who is sitting with a man that goes ga ga over
my breast is "are you with this jerk"?

It is my thoughts about it that that isolate me. I think if I had two lumps the same size as my breast on my back that I would still get stared and laughed at...

I don't like the jealousy I feel from women either I can't understand it at all still it is more their problem than mine. I wish the next big breasted woman you see that you would reach out to her and treat her like a person that is more than her breast just like you are
more than a scar on your face.

I have a friend that used to be a model for a cosmetic company and she was in a bad wreck and it scared her face. We met and became good friends. One day she started talking about the accident and how it ended her career. She was shocked that I had never noticed her scar until she pointed out. I pointed out my large breast to her and we
both laughed cause she hadn't noticed either. She told me that she thinks that the accident may have saved her life because the life she was leading as a model made her feel exploited like she was only a "face" not to mention the parties,alcohol, and,drugs that she was constantly exposed to. Believe me she is much more than a scar on her face and our conversation made her realize that she had started living her life with her spirit instead of her face.

You have a scar so maybe people do notice I bet some people notice your spirit too. The ones that notice your scar maybe able to see your spirit too if you let them. My attitude is the key to it all. Your's will be too.

Also people who just have to find someone else's flaw in order to feel superior are very insecure.