Old 05-29-2008, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dixied

this is too weird for me......never in a million years

friends,

I want to tell you something that happened. It is just ironic to tell the truth. I was reading some "back" posts on SR and someone mentioned a website that they had visited. Never having heard of it I thought maybe it might shed some light on my son's issues. So I went there and scrolled down the first page and didn't see much I felt interested in. Same with page 2. Then I was pretty bored but I thought to myself I might as well check page 3 Well, on page 3, believe it or not was a post by my daughter-in- law. She told what she really thought of my son, what she planned to do etc. etc. So what are the chances in all of cyber world that I would have found that post at this particular time in my life? Think it was my HP directing me? I was just before giving her some financial help but right now I think I am going to wait a bit. I am ashamed to say but when I give the financial help (I do it for my only grandchild) doors open and I get to see him more. Sorry but it's the truth and I do believe he gets the benefit of the $$$$. She really is a good mother except that she feels the need to limit my visits to get to know my grandson. I pretty much have to jump through hoops to make that happen.
My son is starting his six month in rehab and she has made her intentions known that she plans to divorce him. But she spells out a lot of things as to what she wants and why in this post. She even signs her name and location.
Don't you think it strange that I found it? Thank you..........dixied