View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Lobo

((((Obsessed))))

I feel like it was just yesterday and I was living your life. I remember one day when my daughter came home and I said where is your car. She said, it's a long story, I don't know. I said, what do you mean you don't know. She said, I lost it, I don't know where it is. I never did see that car after that. I never did find out what happened to it. It's not important anymore, but how do you just lose a car. This is pure madness to me.

Do you pay her car insurance? The first thing I would do is to stop the insurance on it.
She is probably better off without a car. If other people are driving her car and the car is in your name that could really be bad for you if someone is seriously injured. You are better off without her having a car. Too much to lose. Total the car and stop the insurance.

I really do feel your pain......been there. You did the right thing to ask her to leave.
As long as she is using and you are in her life there will always be drama. How much more can you take? Take care of yourself. She will get it. Hopefully sooner than later.
I was never able to make my daughter stop no matter what I did. She did it on her own, when she had enough.

"Every flower will bloom in it's own time, it cannot be forced"

Luv.............Lo