Thread: I Caught Him!!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2002, 06:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
beginning2c
He who laughs, lasts.

Hi Tired,
Boy, I was laughing myself silly after reading your post! Why? Because for the last 2 years my husband fell over in his food, waking up only to find an ENTIRE bowl of melted ice cream in his lap, or having dropped a lit ciggarette on himself, wake up shaking his head in that dopey, head bobbing way wondering why he was on fire. He passed out at the drop of a hat and wouldnt remember anything. The really strange thing about my h is he would agree with me when I told him about the things he did. Instead of denying it, he would make up a reason he did it. He searched the internet to find a "disease" that could be used to describe his passing out for "no reason" And he named that disease ABSONSE SEISURES. Why there was no way it could be the ton of oxycontins he took daily! I wish now, I had taken videos of it. He would die of embarassment,(and I would have my "proof") but 'HEAD BOBBING" is a real hoot of a description! My husbands name is Bob, so I thats why this struck me so silly and started me laughing. I could see my h bobbing for ice cream.
But now that you caught him in the act, your Husband knows now he isn't fooling YOU!