Thread: Been a while,
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 09:56 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
GailJ

I was hoping he would be the one to leave, now that the cops have been involved he will stay away from the house at least. I am definately going for that restraining order tommorrow. There are only two shelters within 150km and I won't give up my job over him. I'll let the lawyers decide who is going to keep the farm but I doubt either of us could manage it alone. So I'll look for a place in town again. I was hoping to be here just long enough to get my drivers license back at the end of July. With the way the legal system is I may get to stay here. He can stay in his motorhome. We lived there six months when we first bought the farm and before we built the house.

He just drove by so my stomach is really upset. So tempted to grab a beer but no way, I forced down a frozen pasta entree instead. I can't go anorexic or drunk over this and land up in hospital, that would be disasterous and being anemic it would not take long. Water, and pasta till tummy is stronger.
At least I have enough food for the week. So can skip one twenty dollar taxi trip to town. Thanks for answering so quickly. Support is so vital to me. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.