Old 05-08-2008, 10:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mistercm

Angry It was a new day yesterday, but its an old day now.

I'm starting my divorce today. My wife has been home for 5 days from rehab and the pattern is starting all over again. She has this "Why should I care" attitude with her. I feel like a fool!!! This whole marriage was a lie from the beginning. She just used me to get a free place to stay, free food, money and smokes. At least I got two great kids out of it. Those two are my pride and joy and they deserve better than this, we deserve better than this. We're moving to my sister’s house tonight. Today at my daughter's school was a mother’s day tribute; my wife didn't want to go. She wants to "Find herself", she says she’s tired of the same thing everyday, she’s bored with being an at home mom, she says she needs a change. Well she’s gonna get one real soon. The other day my 4 year old daughter and I were coming home from daycare, and we passed by this dilapidated house (looked like a crack house) my daughter said to me "Daddy! That looks like the house that mommy took me to!!" I pulled over and cried a bit. I'm surprised that my wife would put our child in danger like that! Today my NAW is somewhere, no one can get her on the phone, I haven't tried, and I'm not going to. I know where she’s going; I know what she’s doing. Its either vicodin or crack. I don't know where she got the money, and I'm sure I know how she’s paying for it. I feel so stupid! Time for a change.

Love all of you, thank you for your help and thoughts.