View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
puddinface

He's at it again....Im baaaaaack!

Hello to all my friends. It has been a couple months since I've been posting. I sit here today and feel as though I am about to lose my marbles. My 21 year old son was in jail for 47 days (due to Viol. of Probation - DOC:Cocaine). We made it through that situation. He then was released in February and was doing fabulous - drug free, working hard, looking great - I mean I was so relieved that I felt like my two years of hell was finally coming to an end. The last couple of weeks I suspected something wasnt right and proceeded to do a little snooping. Thats when I found it: a little baggy and syringes. BAM! I felt like I was hit with a ton of bricks. I confronted him today and told him "Give up the drugs, get help or get out!!!" I cant cope with this again. I hope that I did the right thing...I love him so much but cant take this drug situation anymore. Everytime he walks out the door, I have knots in my stomach, cant sleep, yada, yada, yada. You guys all got me through the situation when he was in jail and I appreciated each and every one of you for your help and support. Just needed to vent a little. I know you all understand. Please say a prayer for me. I lost it today. Pud...