View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 04:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Dear Jewelz, Cats, Marle, & Lo, First off thanks to all of you for taking the time to read my post & write to me. You all know I know you are right & the horrible thing is I do know there is absolutely nothing I can do & it just breaks my heart. I finally went to visit him after 7 months & wound up walking out on him cuz he just pissed me off so much.
Jewelz you are a sweetheart. Lo I am so happy to hear your daughter has been clean for 9 mts. I know there is no guarantee its going to last, but its great news all the same. Everyday they r clean is a victory.
Marle honey I am so sorry your daughter is like my son & still doesn't get it but where there is life there is hope. Maybe oneday you & I can say together they are clean.
Hugs to you too Cats.
I seriously think I should be much more active in this forum. The last 7 mts while he has been in jail things have been quiet but I know the day is coming when he is going to get out & I am really having trouble dealing with it. I have alot of fear about what he is going to do & whats going to become of him. I do have alot of faith so I know I must really reley on it.........that is the only way I can deal with it. I guess its fear of the future & of the unknown.
Thanks again my dear online friends,
Diane