Thread: Another night
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 05:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Savy D

Post Another night

WEll, he finally went to sleep. I'm locked out of the bedroom again, twice this week now. Usually I use a phillips and take the lock off, but tonight I think I'll take the couch. I don't even want to be near him. He called in sick today ( he works for my father) so I will probably have to hear about it later. I thought maybe he was going to check into AA meetings, but I don't think that happened. Dinner was supposed to be ready, dishes done, bed made, but nothing. Last night I went to the grocery store after work and was home an hour and 15 minutes after my time off and caught holey heck for it. He probably thought I took off. He called my best friend looking for me. My sister-in-law called to find out when he would be by to pick up the furniture from his mom's he promised to pick up a month ago. She insisted on talking to him but when I said there was no way to wake him, I broke down crying. She has no use for her brother or what he's turned out to be. She too, as well as his brothers, has tried to help him but he swears no one is there for him. It angers her so. I told her I had made a step ( for me this is big) by joining these message boards and talking to people with the same problems. Now I just have to make another big step and put my children and myself first. I now know I have more support than ever. Thanks to all who replied yesterday. I sat there and read after the girls went to school and cried for 10 minutes. I never cry with him anymore. I am cold and sometimes uncaring. That's not usually me. I'm starting to hate the attitude I have lately. Sorry for rambling, but it helps me get to sleep at night when I get my thoughts off my chest.