View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 01:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Teresa.B

Dear Rose,
I just want you to know that you and I are about in the same spot. I to think that an easy fix for this madness would be just for my A to leave. I had a break through moment last week when I went all crazy thinking that he was in an auto accident. I posted if you want to read it. I really thought I was going crazy. I think I hit bottom. I never want to feel that way again. My hubby came home drunk lastnight again and is still drunk today. I'm OK though....I'm focusing on myself and my three kids. Sometimes from minute to minute. When I feel the urge coming up of dread, I start reciting the serenity prayer.I have probably said it a 1000 times today. I to want to find myself and make myself healthy before I make the choice to kick him out or not. I just wanted you to know that I know exactly how you feel...somehow it is comforting to me to know that somebody somewhere knows how I feel. If you want to email me my email address is [email protected]. Maybe we can help eachother get through these times. Take care....Teresa