View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 06:06 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I find it touching that in the middle of all that you are going through today that you took the time out to offer me words of comfort.
Let me do the same. Someone told me once that you can make a decision to do NOTHING today. Choosing to do nothing untill you are certain what to do IS doing something. Take time to get stronger. Give that to yourself. And as you get stronger you can take the time to wait. And as you get stronger you will change and that change will create change around you. Of this I am certain. It happened to me. Wait quietly and listen. God whispers. I lived this way for years and then there was a moment of clarity and I knew what to do. I had to choose between my marrage and my child. Still I did not act that day. I gave it to God and before long my son was no longer living with us. That was 6 yrs ago and I KNOW that it was right. By allowing myself that time I don't regret the choice. It is painful, but I do not doubt the choice itself. Now, we all know that this does not apply if you are in physical danger...but that does not seem to be the case. Give yourself time...wait quietly...do your work....and listen.